FUEL YOUR BODY
Flow Pre was designed to give you everything you need to fuel your body through those grueling workouts, intense cardio days, or any type of physically demanding work. Flow is designed for both men and women to help achieve goals and break plateaus.
CLINICALLY DOSED PREWORKOUT
Flow Pre is a clinically dosed pre-workout that will give optimal vasodilation and help shuttle nutrients to the muscle tissue. This helps to combat fatigue as well as regenerate and grow muscle fibers. We use the perfect ratio of Natural Caffeine Anhydrous to give you a little extra boost without constricting blood flow.
Flow Pre's fully dosed and fully transparent labeling allows you to see exactly how much of each ingredient your body is consuming. No Prop Blends! No Fairy Dust!
L-Citrulline 5000mg–L-Citrulline has become the most popular ingredient to help with blood flow and the shuttling of oxygen and important nutrients to the muscle. L-citrulline is an amino acid normally made by the body. The body converts L-citrulline to L-arginine, another type of amino acid. L-arginine improves blood flow throughout the body. L-Citrulline is twice as effective as Citrulline Malate.
Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn®) 3200mg- Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid that is produced naturally in the body. Beta-alanine aids in the production of carnosine. That's a compound that plays a role in muscle endurance in high-intensity exercise.CarnoSyn® beta-alanine elevates muscle carnosine levels. . CarnoSyn® beta-alanine increases the working capacity of muscle. . CarnoSyn® beta-alanine decreases acidosis. . CarnoSyn® beta-alanine increases muscle strength. . CarnoSyn® beta-alanine improves muscle endurance. . CarnoSyn® beta-alanine delays fatigue during workout. . CarnoSyn® beta-alanine enhances exercise training. .
L-Taurine 1000mg - A sulfur-containing amino acid important in the metabolism of fats. Taurine is found in large amounts in the brain, retina, heart, and blood cells called platelets.One of the Most Essential Substances in the Body! It increases the action of insulin, improving glucose tolerance, and acting as an antioxidant. It is vital for the proper function of the minerals potassium, calcium, magnesium, and sodium.
GlycerPump™ (std. min. 65% Glycerol) 750mg – Flow Pre uses the trademarked Glycerol called GlycerPump™ which is the most stable form of Glycerol Powder on the market. Glycerol is used to hydrate the body, improve endurance, and increase muscular pumps during physical activity.
Green Tea Extract 300mg–Flow Pre utilizes the very popular Green Tea Extract that increases nitric oxide production. More nitric oxide in the blood stream results in endothelial-dependent relaxation (EDR). This is valuable for delivering more oxygen to muscle for greater ATP production and power, as well as nutrient delivery.
Natural Caffeine Anhydrous (98% from coffee bean) 200mg - Caffeine anhydrous is made from the seeds and leaves of coffee plants. The word “anhydrous” means “without water.” ... The stimulant properties of caffeine are increased further because it enhances the effects ofnatural stimulants, including, dopamine.Caffeinereduces fatigue and improves concentration. It improves athletic performance, particularly when engaging in endurance sports.
L-Norvaline 200mg - L-norvaline is a very unique amino acid. It’s a form of the branched-chain amino L-valine, commonly taken to fuel muscle growth. It works by inhibiting the enzyme arginase, which is the “shut off valve” for NO production from L-arginine.L-norvaline works by inhibiting arginase production, allowing you to blow past that ceiling and keep producing nitric oxide throughout your workout. This makes your pumps stronger and longer lasting.
Methyl Liberine (std. min 40%)(as Dynamine™) 100mg - Dynamine™ is methylliberine, a purine alkaloid found in the kucha tea leaf. Its molecular structure is similar to theacrine (aka TeaCrine®) and is believed to behave in similar ways in the body. Like theacrine, methylliberine may amplify feelings of energy, mood and focus by activating dopamine receptors and other key neurotransmitters, inhibiting adenosine receptors, all without elevating heart rate or blood pressure.
BioPerine® (Piper Nigrum Extract std. to 95% Piperine) 5mg - BioPerine® is a patented extract obtained from black pepper fruits (Piper nigrum) standardized minimum to 95% Piperine. BioPerine® has been used as a bioavailability enhancer for over 20 years. BioPerine® may be co-administered with various nutrients to enhance their bioavailability in both human and animal.
1. Baguet A. et al., 2009. Carnosine loading and washout in human skeletal muscles. J ApplPhysiol, 106: 837-842. And Harris RC, et al., 2006. The absorption of orally supplied beta-alanine and its effect on muscle carnosine synthesis in human vastus lateralis. Amino Acids, 30(3): 279-289.
2. Stout JR, et al., 2006. Effects of twenty-eight days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on the physical working capacity at the neuromuscular fatigue threshold. J Strngth& Cond. Rsrch, 20(4): 928-931.
3. Baguet A, et al., 2010. Beta-alanine supplementation reduces acidosis but not oxygen uptake response during high-intensity cycling exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol., 108(3): 495-503.
4. Hoffman J, et al., 2006. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr&ExerMetab., 16: 430-446.
5. Smith A E, et al., 2009. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high level intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men—a double-blind trial. J IntSoc Sports Nutr., 6: 5.
6. Derave W, et al., 2007. Beta-alanine supplementation augments muscle carnosine content and attenuates fatigue during repeated isokinetic contraction bouts in trained sprinters. J Appl Physiol., 103: 1736-1743.
7. Hill C A, et al., 2007. Influence of beta-alanine supplementation on skeletal muscle carnosine concentrations and high intensity cycling capacity. Amino Acids, 32:225-233.